April 2008 - December 2008
1)Sunday, July 20, 2008 Weather: Sunny occasionally cloudy
- The rainy season in Kanto district was over yesterday.
- The hot and humid weather continued before the end of rainy season.
- Since I climbed Mt. Yamizosan (1,022 m), the highest mountain in Ibaraki Pref., yesterday, I decided to
run only 20 km today.
- As of this morning, no damage caused by mountaineering is detective on the body.
- I left home at 6:45 AM. It was already hot. I headed for Kitayama Park of Higashi-murayama City to see
- I arrived in the park after one-hour jog. I could see pink lotus flowers far away from the entrance.
- Two persons with SLR camera already were diligently shooting the flowers.
- I could see two large blooms closely. Of course, I shot them.
- Lotus flower is one of my favorites. I imagine Paradise whenever I see lotus flowers.
I wonder if the lotus flowers are full bloom in Paradise.
- I ran 20 km today. It's too hot.